- 1/2 teasp Dried Yeast Granules
- 240ml/8fl.oz. Warm Water
- 1 tbsp Potato Flour
- 1 teasp Sugar
- 100g/4oz Rice Flour
- 75g/3oz Cornflour
- 1 teasp Salt
- 1 1/2 tbsp Olive Oil
- Extra oil for greasing
- In a small bowl, dissolve the yeast in half of the warm water, add sugar and mix well. Set aside for 15 minutes.
- Preheat the oven to 220C, 425F, Gas Mark 7 and lightly oil a large pizza pan. Prepare the toppings for the pizza.
- Place the remaining dry ingredients in a large mixing bowl, add the yeast mixture and mix well, adding the remaining water a little at a time until it is the consistency of a very thick batter.
- Pour the dough into the centre of the prepared pizza pan and spread around evenly. Bake at the top of the oven for 5 minutes until lightly set.
- Remove from the oven and reduce the oven temperature to 190C, 375F, Gas Mark 5.
- Add the toppings of your choice to the pizza. Return to the oven and continue to bake for a further 15-20 minutes.